Pixart offers over 600 variations of unique photo products – the largest range in Malaysia!
Photo Lifestyle products such as:
- Personalised Photo Books — 4 sizes with 6 different cover layouts
- Standard Books — 2 sizes with 17 cover colours and textures
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints — 15 sizes
- Exclusive Disney Templates for Mugs, Mouse Mats, Greeting Cards and Photo Books
- Mugs — over 21 different styles and templates
- Greeting Cards — 3 sizes with dozens of layouts & designs for all occasions
- Porcelain & Acrylic Fridge Magnets — all shapes and sizes
- Porcelain Ornaments
- Keyrings — over 19 styles to choose from
- Stubby Coolers — plain and collage
- Mouse Mats — plain & collage
- 2 styles of Drink Coasters
- Handbags, Cases & Wallets — 16 styles in the range
- Soft Toys — 12 variations for every occasion
- Fun Novelty Range
- Apparel for Men, Women, Children and Babies
- Enlargement & Poster Prints
- 12 Month Photo Calendar
Photo Stationary such as mouse mats
Canvas Photo Art, a complete range of gallery wrapped canvas prints up to 40×60 inches
Photo Posters, enlargements printed on photographic paper up to 20×30 inches
Photo Apparel which includes Adult’s and Children’s T-Shirts
Photo Fun such as our range of Porcelain Ornaments
2. Do I have to offer all products or can I select the ones I like?
Customers can choose to feature the products that will suit their target market.
3. How much do you charge?
Margins on products range from 20% to 60%. It varies depending on the retail price you set. We do ensure the best possible margin is offered to all customers, so that we all share in the success of additional sales.
4. Is delivery included in the price and how much does it cost?
The wholesale price does not include freight. You can choose the number of deliveries per week that suits your store. There is a set minimum of two deliveries per week, at a flat fee of $7.50 ex gst per delivery. All deliveries are made by Startrack Express,
What is the RRP?
Pixart can supply you with a list of recommended retail prices for all products. These prices have been researched and are competitive with the current market place and conditions. The retail price each dealer decides to go with is up to them. You may choose to go higher or lower depending upon what margin you want to work with.
6. How long does it take to receive the product from time of order?
It takes up to 2 working days to fulfill an order. This is from the time your order is received at Pixart, manufactured, packaged and ready for dispatch. Pixart currently operates Monday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday in peak trading times. If for any reason a product is received damaged or if there is a problem with the product, Pixart Customer Care needs to be informed within 28 days.
Once your order has been completed, it will be dispatched.
If back to store we have two dispatch days on Tuesday and Friday via Star Track Express.
If back to customer dispatch is daily via Pos Malaysia(not including weekends). Pos Malaysia normal delivery times apply here.
Star Track Express is the service used for 95% of all orders going back to stores. The table below shows delivery times quoted by Star Track Express to all states, city and regional areas within Malaysia.
|KL||City 1 Day||Regional 3-6 days|
|Perak||City 1 Day||Regional 2-3 Days|
|Sabah||City 2 Days||Regional 3 Days|
|Sarawak||City 2 Days||Regional 5-6 Days|
|Johor||City 2 Days||Regional 6-12 Days|
|Melaka||City 2 Days||Regional 6-8 Days|
|Penang||City 2 Days||Regional 6-8 Days|
Please note: Delivery time may vary depending on regional area.
To work out the delivery time back to your store, you need to allow:
2 working days for fulfillment + next dispatch day to your store + transit time to your store.
Please note: Seasonal variances or occasional maintenance downtime may occur, but never more than 3 days in production.
7. What happens if the product supplied is unsatisfactory? Will I get a refund / replacement?
We are proud of the quality of our products, so in the unlikely event that a product suffers a fault as a result of the production process, we will happily replace or refund the product. Any claims must be received within 28 days of the original orders invoice date.
8. What marketing material is provided on the product range eg catalogue?
We can supply you with a professionally designed catalogue to assist you with promotion and sales of all photo gifts. This is supplied at an additional cost.
9. Am I able to cancel an order?
Once an order is completed we are unable to cancel it, as we have a fully automated system. It is suggested that if you have a customer that is unsure about products and using the kiosk that you let them know that they are unable to cancel orders and they will be charged for any completed orders.
Pixart will supply you with the exact codes and template sizes you need for each product. There are different solutions to installing these on your kiosk, as it depends on how your store or group is setup. We will work closely with you on this, to ensure a smooth installation.
11. How does billing work?
If you are an existing Fujifilm customer then billing can happen as part of your standard Fuji account and general trading terms. Alternatively, Pixart will bill you direct. We use the Easy Pay billing system. An Easy Pay contract would be setup and signed. Invoices will build up based on quantity of items and at a certain level the total invoice will be processed as a direct debit.